Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW), headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, PGW is a municipally owned utility that provides natural gas service to approximately 502,000 active accounts within the city of Philadelphia, using 6,000 miles of gas mains and services. PGW is the only utility currently distributing natural gas within the city of Philadelphia, and its mission is to provide safe, reliable natural gas service to the citizens of Philadelphia at a reasonable cost.
Key highlights of our services to PGW
- Support and Maintenance of the existing CIS application.
- Software Development Services for ongoing maintenance and modifications.
- 24/7 Technical Support Services and capacity planning.
- Perform a data quality assessment on legacy CIS data, and other data cleansing services.
- Perform legacy data conversion planning and execution services.