** Subject to current travel restrictions, must be able to work remotely.
Essential Job Functions
- Understands the product technologies to be used and applies them Knowledge of Oracle CC&B, C2M, MDM, MWM, WAM, etc.
- Plans, coordinates, and administers technical aspects of system
- Identifies potential risk and problem areas and develops procedures that provide effective workarounds to the technical issue at
- Develops detailed specifications including logical and physical diagrams/blueprints, application configurations, and
- Produces Technical Architecture documents, including a project’s Environment Management
- Produces technical infrastructure schedules, including resourcing, deliverables and
- Conducts technical infrastructure quality assurance reviews to include hardware sizing, conceptual solution and external design, interface design, and
- Technical Liaison between Client technical team and USP Project
- Builds and maintains all appropriate project environments.
- Performance tunes all environments to optimal results.
- Assists as needed in code and configuration deployment.
- 5+ years of Oracle Utilities product experience
- Technologies including UNIX and Windows operating systems, application and web servers, and latest OU technology platforms, middleware, (etc.).
- Relational database management; Oracle preferred and certifications are a plus.
- Tools for improving database efficiency and effectiveness in working with Oracle Utilities applications.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or a related field.
- Oracle Utilities Certifications preferred.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification a plus.
Interested candidates should send a resume and a cover letter describing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.