** Subject to current travel restrictions, must be able to work remotely.
Essential Job Functions
- Understands the product technologies to be used and applies them Knowledge of Oracle CC&B, C2M, MDM, MWM, WAM, etc.
- Provides leadership and management representation to the Client and USP project team; creates strong morale and spirit within his/her
- Plans, facilitates, and leads various types of analysis sessions; able to influence direction of a customer management group in/outside those
- Analyzes requirements, defines solution parameters and
- Documents analysis sessions, fit/gap requirements, and produces and guides the approval of decision sheets.
- Leads the design process; facilitates design
- Reviews and understands multiple designs and ensures formation of a creative and cohesive
- Assesses business and technical impacts of proposed
- Conceptualizes a solution of significant scope, across multiple business
- Manages the client’s expectations so that the resultant system meets their budget and time
- Promotes industry-wide best practices.
- 5+ years of Oracle Utilities product experience.
- Software Development Lifecycle experience.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or a related field.
- Oracle Utilities Certifications preferred.
Interested candidates should send a resume and a cover letter describing your experience to email@example.com.