As the capital of the state of North Carolina and the seat of Wake County in the United States, Raleigh is the second-largest city in the state of North Carolina.
The City of Raleigh Public Utilities Department provides water and sanitary sewer service to approximately 195,000 metered water and sewer customers and a service population of approximately 570,000 people in Raleigh and the surrounding areas.
Key Highlights of Our Services to the City of Raleigh:
- CC&B 2.6 upgrade – 19-month project.
- Technical upgrade with go-live and stabilization.
- Functional upgrade enhancements utilizing agile methodology.
- Effective blend of off and on-site project team.
- Technical knowledge transfer.