As the capital of the state of North Carolina and the seat of Wake County in the United States, Raleigh is the second-largest city in the state of North Carolina.
The City of Raleigh Public Utilities Department provides water and sanitary sewer service to approximately 195,000 metered water and sewer customers and a service population of approximately 570,000 people in Raleigh and the surrounding areas.
As a follow on to their successful CC&B upgrade in 2018, The City of Raleigh is continuing to expand their relationship with USP as their trusted advisor and support partner.
Key Highlights of our Managed Support Services to the City of Raleigh:
- Oracle Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) application and technical support.
- Technical support of all CC&B environments.
- Software solutions, configuration, development, testing and delivery.
- Integration development and support.
- Support of the Agile project methodology.