** Subject to current travel restrictions, must be able to work remotely.
Essential Job Functions
- Knowledge of Oracle CC&B, C2M, MDM, MWM, WAM, etc.
- Certifications in Oracle Utility Products a plus.
- Understands the project’s vision and requirements and defines the overall objectives for the team.
- Builds trusting relationship with their customers by demonstrating an understanding of their business; seeks understanding of longer-range customer needs and emerging opportunities.
- Builds comprehensive project schedules aligned with Statement of Work (SOW).
- Ensures Project’s monthly deliverables are met.
- Continuously works to improve customer service relations.
- Provides leadership and management representation to the Client and USP project team; creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team.
- Manages the lifecycle of a project using an industry standard framework.
- Initiation, Planning, Execution, Controlling, Closing (IPECC).
- Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resource, Communication, Risk and Procurement Management.
- Manages the day to day project activities as they relate to the customer Statement of Work (SOW) and USP deliverables.
- Manages client expectations in terms of deadlines, scope and budget.
- Manages any third party resources hired by USP to provide services.
- Proactively apprises project team members of issues affecting work or project status.
- Facilitates the escalation and resolution of project related issues.
- 5+ years’ experience successfully running small to medium scale Information Technology (Software) projects.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, project management, business administration, or related field.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Agile / SCRUM Master a plus.
Interested candidates should send a resume and a cover letter describing your experience to email@example.com.