** Subject to current travel restrictions, must be able to work remotely.
Essential Job Functions
- Understands the product technologies to be used and applies them Knowledge of Oracle CC&B, C2M, MDM, MWM, WAM, etc.
- Knowledge of Java, Advanced Config Tools (aka Task Optimization Tools, and Groovy).
- Develops and recommends solutions and strategies, based on the analysis of customer’s requirements business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure.
- Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
- Viewed by customers as a consultant and performance is typically measured by delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
- Works with the Architect and Project Manager to develop a budget for the external design effort.
- Understands and documents business processes.
- Converts a customer requirement into a quality solution.
- Utilizes existing resources to produce designs.
- Writes pseudo code for complex logic (without writing the detailed code).
- Develops detailed, task-orientated estimates to build and implement extensions or interfaces to the system.
- Owns the external design and provides support throughout the development and system/integration test phases.
- Analyzes software requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
- Assesses business and technical impacts of proposed solutions.
- 3+ years of Oracle Utilities product experience.
- Software Design and Development Lifecycle experience.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or a related field.
- Oracle Utilities Certifications preferred.
Interested candidates should send a resume and a cover letter describing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.